企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a global leader in providing real estate service, headquartered in the US, they are operating in more than 100 countries globally and has an employee population of over 10,000 people. As a global leader in real estate & asset management industry, they aim at building the real estate solutions of the future. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great life balance (Work from home and flex time) that meets employee’s needs.
Title: OD, L&D Specialist
Code: HSU- JO-240119-343634
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION –
Position for a world’s leading real estate company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a stable growing company with an international caring environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an OD, L&D Specialist position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR talent management team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to create and contribute your ideas in enabling our people’s success within the company.
仕事内容- Daily task
• Work closely with HR director, business managers and talent development team members.
• Supports the process of designing & implementing OD initiatives.
• In charge of delivery of New Grads training program.
• Facilitating non-executive training, by working with training vendors
• Actively working with business leaders and managers to define training topics and programs.
• Support the process from pre training to training survey
• 必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Working experience in HR training.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese, email level English is acceptable.
• Value continuously learning and proactive, attention to details.