企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a global logistics provider headquartered in Switzerland. With more than 1000 branch offices and nearly 80,000 employees, they providing logistics services to customers from over 100 countries world widely. As a global leader in logistics industry, they aim at connecting people with goods through creative and sustainable solutions to contribute on fighting against global warming. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great life balance (Work from home and flex time) that meets employee’s needs.
Title: National HR Consultant/ HRBP || ナショナルHRコンサルタント/HRBP
Code: HSU- JO- 220127-278645
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a world’s leading Logistics Company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a stable growing company with an international caring environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a National HR Consultant / HRBP||ナショナルHRコンサルタント/ HRBP position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
仕事内容- Daily task
• Working with cross functional stakeholders to meet business goals both operational and strategically.
• Managing employee attendance, updating Piles and HR system information, supporting compensation program.
• Advising on updating company work rules and solve labor issues to meet compliance requirements.
• Providing administrative mobility assistance for international transfer from visa application to benefit negotiation.
• Leading and participating in various HR projects to drive current HR procedures.
• Other tasks related to HR.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Over 5 years of working experience in HR or HR shared service.
• Knowledge in HR disciplines and Japanese labor law.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese
• Value team work and goof problem solving skills.
• Ability to analyses a situation, learn and use new IT tools
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Listed public company - 上場企業