企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major [bio-technology company with Headquarters in Europe. With more than 100 000 employees, they’re considered to be a top player in several regions and has a strong presence in Japan with almost 1000 employees. They are a world leader regarding cancer diagnostics and treatment, Diabetes management and has contributed to major breakthroughs against very recent health disease. They possess excellent work environment and display strong employee’s satisfaction across all their offices Japan and overseas.
Title: [外資系] People Relations Partner || 労務担当者
- EXCLUSIVE RGF RETAINED SEARCH POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an Employee Relations Partner || 労務担当者 position.
The Employee Experience team endeavors to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive experience across the whole employee lifecycle. They are dedicated to leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Be the main authority for Employee relations for the Japan region and lead all related projects and strategies.
• Create learning programs, coach leaders and advise senior business management Employee Relations policies and practices, recommends changes; facilitates strategic management through acting as an internal organizational consultant.
• Create guidelines, best practices, and trainings to educate employees, managers, and other members of HR on how to mitigate and properly address behavioral issues in the workplace.
• Lead investigations on employee relations matters and potential policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues.
• Partner with HR managers, HR Ops, Legal, and other investigative parties as required to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organization and employees
• Act as Business partner to support ER across all functions. Work on projects and initiatives to mitigate risk. Work with Regional and global team as part of Global HR.
• Manage, support or participate in special regional projects/programs requiring ER stakeholder input, as needed.
• Maintain current and relevant knowledge in a variety of concepts, practices, procedures, updates associated with Human Resources and Employee Relations
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利