企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a Japanese medical technology expert which has branches all around the world. With nearly a century’s development, their expertise has extended from medical device to information technology as well as medical image system. As a Japanese leader in medical device industry, they dedicated in providing people with the advanced healthcare by continuous innovation. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great life balance (Work from home and flex time) that meets employee’s needs.
Title: HR Operation Executive || HRオペレーションエグゼクティブ
Code: HSU- JO-220225-279823
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a Japanese world famous medical company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a stable growing company with an international caring environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is HR Operation Executive || HRオペレーションエグゼクティブposition.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
仕事内容- Daily task
• To lead company in house payroll overall activates in a timely manner.
• To maintain payroll system data updated in time regarding employee attendance, benefit, and taxes information.
• Be the expert to coach employee on payroll related questions. (year-end tax adjustment, deduction)
• In charge of payroll process change in job grade, salary change and international transfer.
• Familiar with payroll policy and different payroll systems.
• Strong sense of accuracy with numbers and proactively investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies.
• To work with HRBP to improve compensation and benefit program.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid experience in payroll, welcome both in-house and vendor background.
• Knowledge in Japanese payroll.
• Great communication skills in Japanese and English, preferred experience in international team.
• Love challenges and proactively driving changes and improvement of current process and policy.
• Independent, passionate in HR and have good analytical skills.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業