企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major player when it comes to entertainment and theme parks. Since becoming part of a media conglomerate a few years back, the company has embarked on a continuous spree of expansion through investing in new ideas and ensuring the workplace is top class. With a presence in multiple countries around the world, the company will continue striving to grow, whilst ensuring as positive impact on the local community is felt.
職務内容 - The Position:
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Code: MCH-JO- 220316-280629
Today, the business expansion in Japan leads to the need of a strong talent in their HR team. They are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The company propose a unique opportunity to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where the career possibilities are strong.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Reflect Partner with business leaders and the HR team to help the business drive organization and people agenda including talent management, organization design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
• Provide management coaching to business leaders to and senior managers.
• Demonstrate analytical capabilities and influence business partners with data-driven recommendations.
• Partner with global HR teams to support business unit initiatives and global HR initiatives.
• Drive HR projects and key initiatives with global / local HR teams, design
• Engage with talent acquisition team to provide input and review progress against hiring targets and org design.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利