企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the most famous online service platforms in the world. In Japan, their business covers IT infrastructure, finance as well as digital content services. As one of the global leaders in this area, they are operating in more than 30 countries globally, and have over 60 nationalities of employees working in the company. With more than 20 years of development in Japan, they have built a solid foundation and market coverage. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with a working facility (gym, cafeteria) that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years even under the COVID situation.
Title: Recruiting Planner (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) _Tech Division
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a gigantic company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with top of the market working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a TABP position.
The business's constant expansion in Japan leads to an increase in the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan Tech Division’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan Tech division TABP, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
You will support Tech Division recruitment planning. A typical day looks like this:
- Be a business partner for Tech division stakeholders, understand hiring needs and support TABP manager, and build hiring strategy to achieve business goals.
- Assisting in designing recruitment programs and events including mid-career, and new grad for both Japan and global subsidiaries.
- Facilitating driving employer brand recognition through recruitment programs on a global scale.
- Communicating closely with the hiring managers in Japan and overseas subsidiaries for business needs understanding as well as establishing talent strategies
- Collaborating closely relationship with recruitment agencies.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven successful achievement in end-to-end recruitment activities, including JD preparation, direct sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation.
- Experience in campus recruitment, mid-career recruitment.
- Good communication skills in both fluent English and fluent Japanese.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace and challenging environment, good at multi-tasking.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利