企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the most famous electronic device manufacturers in the world. As one of the global leaders in this area, they are operating in more than 40 countries globally, and with an employee population of close to 20,000 people of over 50 nationalities. In Japan, they operate with more than 20 business units as a middle size company and have built a solid foundation and market coverage. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great career opportunity and training program that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years despite a complex global economy.
Title: HR Manager (HRBP)
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with top of the market working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR Manager (HRBP) position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan branch HR manager, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Your typical day looks like:
- Lead talent acquisition activities in Japan by collaborating with business stakeholders regionally and globally to meet business needs.
- Manage recruitment process, from candidate scouting, and recruitment channels management to interviewing, offer negotiation, and onboarding.
- Be a consultant in talent management including performance evaluation, compensation review, and identify training needs.
- Drive training initiatives including facilitating global training programs as well as designing Japan's local training curriculum.
- Be an advisor in Japanese labor law, review, and revise company policy to align with country law.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven successful achievement in end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Proven successful achievement as a business partner in providing insight from human resource perspective for business goals.
- Experience in HR general area including payroll, compensation, and training.
- Passionate about HR career and interested in manufacture industry.
- Good communication skills in both fluent English and fluent Japanese.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Listed public company - 上場企業
- International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない