The client is a global leader in customer service area.
The client has more than 50,000 employees worldwide, and has a strong connection with travel agencies, outsourcing customer service representatives.
It is a rapidly growing company, aiming to expand their business in Japan after the COVID era.
Job Title: Global Customer Service Representative
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve wide range of issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Meet service targets and call handling quotas
- Make effective decisions on when to handle a case and when to escalate
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the company’s culture.Responsible for the management and maintenance \
Experience and Skill required：
- Fluency in English and local language (Japanese)
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Eligible to work flexibly from home and local office
This is a contract role. However, there is a chance of promotion to permanent contract & supervisor role, depending on the KPI achievement.