In the first interview you'll meet with our Talent Acquisition team. This will be a relatively informal meeting, giving both sides the opportunity to ask lots of questions and see if there is an initial fit.
Stage two is where we will be examining the core competencies that are required to do the job.
At this stage you will meet with our Managing Director.
You will be meeting with the directors of each division to determine a fit within their specific teams. It is also a chance for you to ask further about each team and how they operate within each division.
This is also the last chance for either party to iron out any concerns.
New graduate training program
Our training program combines the skills from our Consultants, our Management team all the way to our specialist Learning & Development Director who are all dedicated to conducting our tailored, practical and hands-on training sessions.
Who You Are
Someone who is eager and curious to learn more about the recruitment industry and how we operate a dynamic and expanding business. We are looking for those who have the drive and passion to work within a challenging and rewarding sales environment, and the commitment to dedicate a minimum of 4 weeks as a full-time intern.
- Shadow the consultants and managers within our business on a rotational basis across several teams week-by-week.
- Join training sessions to develop hands-on experience about how the recruitment process works
- Attend candidate and client meetings along with the consultants, giving feedback and assisting consultants in creating new candidate and client profiles on our database
- Conduct market research for teams, identifying key industry specialists and market-mapping for specific industries
- Creating and updating job postings on several websites
- Attend exposition and HR-related events with consultants
What you will gain
- You will work alongside our vibrant and international team of consultants to gain exclusive insight into the inner-workings of a global and rapidly expanding recruitment business
- The commercial and interpersonal skills you will pick up during your month with us will give you the exposure you need to become a proactive self-starter and build confidence in dealing with people professionally – invaluable skills that you can take to any workplace
- You will cultivate all the necessary knowledge and abilities to take on a position as a fully-fledged recruitment consultant after graduation!
- The potential to be considered as a full-time associate consultant at RGF PR after graduation