Fully-comprehensive and Customized Recruitment Process:
We provide tailored recruiting solutions based on our client's unique needs, assisting throughout the process. We manage the entire recruitment process: from candidate sourcing, interviews, reference checks, offer management, to onboarding follow-ups
Extensive Professional Network:
Being part of the Recruit brand, the largest recruiting and information Service Company in Asia and the fourth largest in the world, enables us to attract top-notch candidates domestically and internationally, from across all industries. Our network of 18 offices across Asia gives us access to high level “returnee” Japanese candidates who are typically challenging to locate and identify
Excellent Quality and Speed:
We work with a sense of urgency to identify high caliber candidates for any volume of open positions. Our Consultants’ specialization and extensive multidisciplinary experience allows us to select high-quality talent who exceed expectations and also advise you on your hiring challenges
Innovative and Diverse Resources:
We have access to our own industry-leading database of bilingual talent, which is one of the largest active bilingual databases in the region.
Our passionate and highly driven Consultants possess the ability to acquire quality referrals and proactively headhunt high performing candidates who are difficult to find in the market
One of the highlights of working at RGF are the countless opportunities that are presented to you at every step of your career with us. As a growing business, there are many chances to step up, learn and try new things constantly, and as a meritocracy, there are plenty of chances to be promoted based on your results.
As long as you posess the right mindset, are deeply motivated and driven by targets and results, you will be given plenty of opportunities to immediately grow in your career and be rewarded. So the skills and experience you will gain all depend on your mindset, passion, and effort while RGF gives you the opportunity and environment to reach your full potential.
There are many challenges that come with being a recruitment consultant, but with that also comes major perks, and rewards are generous for those who are successful.
- Receive market-leading training to ensure that you have all the tools you need to be successful
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities, including inter-brand transfers and promotions
- Reap the benefits of a lucrative quarterly commission scheme
- Quarterly Michelin star lunch clubs for top billers
- Annual company and team trips abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Work for the most reputable and famous recruitment brand in Japan
- Benefit from the best resources and database accessible to recruiters on the market
- Employee stock benefit
- Sports gym benefit
180 or 360 recruitment, handling either or both candidate and client sides of the recruitment process to ensure both high quality, bold and results-driven service whilst maintaining strong relationships and excellent customer service in a fun, international, and fast-paced work environment.
In the first interview you'll meet with our Talent Acquisition team. This will be a relatively informal meeting, giving both sides the opportunity to ask lots of questions and see if there is an initial fit.
We will also be assessing your understanding about the role, the industry and our company - so please do your due diligence!
Stage two is a more technical interview, where we will probe into your recruitment experience in more detail (if you have no recruitment experience we'll be examining the core competencies that are required to do the job).
At this stage you'll be meeting the managers and associate directors of specific teams that we are considering you for.
The semi-final interview. Meet the Directors and our Managing Director; the key decision-makers to reconfirm your match to their team, division, and our company as a whole.
The final interview. This is where we evaluate your research and presentation skills by providing you with key business proposal questions to present in front of the chosen team.
This is followed by a Q&A session.
Who You Are
Someone who is eager and curious to learn more about the recruitment industry and how we operate a dynamic and expanding business. We are looking for those who have the drive and passion to work within a challenging and rewarding sales environment, and the commitment to dedicate a minimum of 4 weeks as a full-time intern
- Shadow the consultants and managers within our business on a rotational basis across several teams week-by-week.
- Join training sessions to develop hands-on experience about how the recruitment process works
- Attend candidate and client meetings along with the consultants, giving feedback and assisting consultants in creating new candidate and client profiles on our database
- Conduct market research for teams, identifying key industry specialists and market-mapping for specific industries
- Creating and updating job postings on several websites
- Attend exposition and HR-related events with consultants
What You Will Gain
- You will work alongside our vibrant and international team of consultants to gain exclusive insight into the inner-workings of a global and rapidly expanding recruitment business
- The commercial and interpersonal skills you will pick up during your month with us will give you the exposure you need to become a proactive self-starter and build confidence in dealing with people professionally – invaluable skills that you can take to any workplace
- You will cultivate all the necessary knowledge and abilities to take on a position as a fully-fledged recruitment consultant after graduation!
- The potential to be considered as a full-time associate consultant at RGF PR after graduation