【HOT VENTURE COMPANY＊Opportunity for English Speakers！】
New Zealand based venture company that provides automated check-out technology for retailers, especially supermarkets!
Privately funded company; last funding round supported by Toshiba Tec
This role will be on the floor spectating end-consumers, leading a team of contractors onsite, and ensuring a smooth operation of our company's automated check out technology.
- Support the launch of our service in client's supermarkets and ensure end-consumers enjoy our product.
- You'll be on the ground, setting up our solution, running demonstrations and guiding our customers through the new shopping experience.
- You'll work closely with both our Japan and New Zealand based teams to relay feedback, new ideas and system issues (if any) to enable better shopping experience.
- You'll have an eye for continuous improvement/ kaizen by devising ways to optimise the launch process and improve operational efficiency and quality.
- Assist in the creation of supporting documentation and materials if required.
- Manage our company's equipments and key product: the automated scanning shopping cart.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- A knowledge or background in retail industry or food & beverage industry
- Customer-facing and start-up experience will be first considered
- Knowledge and experience with API/ retail softwares/ AI will be first considered
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability - you're willing to roll up your sleeves and make things happen!
- A strong and effective communicator who is able to engage, excite, influence and negotiate with internal as well as external teams and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while ensuring high-quality execution
- You're someone that is naturally passionate, collaborative and willing to learn