This is a global company running a food business allowing customers overseas to better understand Korean food culture to enjoy and be healthy through authentic products. With a vision of being a global lifestyle and culture company that creates health, enjoyment, and convenience, the business aims to create the highest value with unique products and services and contribute to the nation and society. The corporate strives for core values of personnel, differentiation, and coexistence.
The business's constant expansion in Japan leads to an increase in the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the manager of the HR team, you will be expected to play the role of a pipe between the manager and the members. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Some of the daily tasks:
• Implementation and operation of the HR system.
• Correspond to labor related issues and projects.
• Support the management of recruiting and training.
Key Skills include:
• Solid experience in HR especially labor-related areas.
• Management experience.
• Proficiency in English.
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利