This position is at one of the top hearing distribution companies in the world. This position will operate out of the sales office in Japan. This company's products require the users to use them for life, so this company is very much focused around supporting the users of their products to ensure they can live normal lives with little to no problems.
- Maintain and manage all accounting related activities (daily books, payments, monthly closing, annual closing, tax procedures, etc.).
- Prepare and update Cash Forecast
- SG&A cost forecasting and analysis (can be learned on the job)
- Cost reduction and budget management (can be learned on the job)
- Audit support
- ERP problem resolution with HQ finance team
- Other ad hoc tasks (finance and administration)
- Experience with at least some of the monthly and annual closing of accounts.
- Experience with tax procedures and dealing with external tax accountants.
- 5+ years of day-to-day accounting experience.
- Experience working in compliance with IFRS or USGAAP.
- Business level English (both written and spoken) *important for promotional opportunities
- Excellent Microsoft Office, especially Excel (pivots, v-lookups).
ERP System: Navision
Avg. OT: 5-10hrs
Flextime system with Core hours: 10:00 - 14:00 (7hrs per day required)
Ability to skill-up and learn FP&A!!!
Flat company culture
Very supportive direct report