企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a Global firm with headquarter in the United States. Specialize in providing data storage solution through innovative designing and manufacturing world widely. As one of the global leaders in this area, they operate in 6 continents, support business in over 40 countries. With more than 30 years of development in Japan, they have built solid foundation and market coverage here. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great life balance (Work from home) that fitting employees need. The business has been steadily growing over the last years even under COVID with an industry economically very solid.
Title: [外資系] HR Senior Director
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR Senior Director position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan country HR leader, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
You will lead and develop the Japan HR team, below are the major daily tasks:
- Working closely with business leaders on organization design to improve business efficiency, cooperate with global COE team to drive company-wide change initiatives
- Creating and launching new HR programs to connect different business groups
- Assessing HR policies and practices to align with Japanese labor law as well as corporate value & commitment to employees and society
- Acting as a consultant to provide guidance for leadership team regarding compliance issue
- Evaluating current workforce efficiency, identify talent development needs and deliver training
- Be an active driver to promote work-place diversity and inclusion, enhance employee engagement
- Supporting business leaders in communicating with group company on corporate harmonize project, workforce planning and other potential topics.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven successful achievement as a HR leader, preferred experience in global company
• Solid experience in HR strategy especially in leading transformation in big corporation
• Solid communication skills in both Japanese and English
• Strong business acumen, goal oriented and result driven
• Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利