企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a global logistics provider headquartered in Switzerland. With more than 1000 branch offices and nearly 80,000 employees, they providing logistics services to customers from over 100 countries world widely. As a global leader in logistics industry, they aim at connecting people with goods through creative and sustainable solutions to contribute on fighting against global warming. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great life balance (Work from home and flex time) that meets employee’s needs.
Title : HRBP
You will champion best practice people related activities + outcomes, working with business/functional unit leaders + their teams with setting of HR strategy + action plans. Your expertise in employee and HR related matters will be critical as you provide support + advice working alongside the centers of excellence (COE), while at the same time project managing or supporting the roll-out of HR related projects on a regional +/or local basis.
Some of the daily tasks:
• Leading Contract Logistics department recruitment by working with cross functional stakeholders to meet business goals in Japan.
• Driving employee engagement and solve employee relation challenges, for example reduce overtime and turnover rate.
• Designing and implementing performance evaluation system to attract and retain top talents.
• To facilitate behavioral change in leaders + employees to drive our people + organizational transformation.
• To support overall communication across the organization in both English + Local Languages (including but not limited to keeping internal communication platforms up to date + relevant, reviewing or implementing new Working Instructions + Policies).
• To be actively involved in transferring HR tasks to the Shared Service Team +/or focusing on continuous improvement of HR activities.
• To provide + analyze people related data either proactively or on demand.
Key Skills include:
• Solid experience as HRBP or HR shared service.
• Knowledge in HR disciplines and Japanese labor law.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Japanese
• Value team work and goof problem solving skills.
• Ability to analyses a situation, proactive and love challenge.
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない