Position for a top Japanese corporation in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
The company has offices in 120 countries worldwide and is a leading professional consulting services network with approximately 700,000 employees. It provides high-quality services in cutting-edge fields such as IT system development and business consulting, supporting the creation of value that organizations and individuals seek.
This is a HR M&A Specialist Position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR M&A Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the company’s teams in ways that are both simple and effective. In close collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources functions top management and M&A team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to optimize business results through the alignment of HR service delivery and strategy as well as helping businesses achieve their strategic objectives for performance and growth. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
業務内容 - Duties
• Advising top management through execution of the M&A lifecycle related to Human Resources integration to include M&A strategy, operational due diligence, integration, restructuring and process design and operating model definition.
• Provide guidance in M&A areas such as synergy capture, cost reduction, shared services, outsourcing, and process redesign.
• Maintaining a hands-on approach to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
• Analyze target company data to identify key HR-related financial exposures in a due diligence context, including those related to pensions, postretirement medical, executive agreements, change in control / severance plans, active health and welfare, multiemployer, deferred compensation, equity compensation plans, and collective bargaining agreements.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of HR Policies, functions, processes, and best practices
• Experience in Human Resources M&A integration or HR Policy planning, operations and Program Management.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Rich resources of training, best practices and utilizing data - 豊富なトレーニング、ベストプラクティス、データ活用の環境
• Flexible Career path within the HR field - 豊富な人事領域でのキャリアパス
• Flexible remote working conditions - 柔軟なハイブリッドワークが可能
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有