An opportunity in a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today this company provides a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks, and provide for retirement security.
-Office location: Toranomon
-Frequency of remote work office: 100% remote work
-20 days Holidays per year (encouraged to take them)
-Change, problem (root cause analysis), incident handling
- Asset management
• Experience with ITAM tools. ie, ServiceNow / SharePoint
• Fluent level Japanese and business level English
• Proficiency with tools such as MS Office
• Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and communicate business needs
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
• Ability to adapt to change and manage in an uncertain environment
• Someone who understands the IT environment and associated tools
• Good organization, planning, and execution skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• 5+ years of experience in ITSM and IT service delivery, with a strong technical background.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex IT service delivery issues.
• In-depth knowledge of ITSM frameworks, including ITIL, and experience implementing and maintaining ITSM tools and systems.
• 2+ years of experience in IT asset management or related field
• Knowledge of IT asset management best practices and tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills