When you’re planning to change jobs to a foreign-affiliated company, or a globally expanding Japanese company, you may have to submit an English resume. Although you probably have some experience writing a resume in Japanese, we understand that it may be quite challenging to write one in English.
To help you write an English resume, RGF Professional Recruitment Japan would like to explain some key points and provide some useful tips on how to write a good resume in English:
- The Differences Between a Japanese Resume and an English Resume
- How to Write an English Resume
- Essential Tips for Writing a Cover Letter in English
■ General Resume Template
Here is an English resume template from RGF Professional Recruitment Japan. Although English resumes usually do not have a fixed format, this template aims to give you some guidance on how to properly structure your English resume.
■ Industry Specific Resume Samples
In addition, RGF Professional Recruitment Japan has created sample resumes by industry to guide you as you write and improve your resume.
- Sales Sample Resume
- Marketing Sample Resume
- Office Administration Sample Resume
- Supply Chain Management Sample Resume
- Human Resources Sample Resume
- Field Service Engineering Sample Resume
- Accounting Sample Resume
- Server-side Engineering Sample Resume
■ Cover Letter Sample