企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the most famous vehicles providers around the world. With over a century’s development, they have grown as one of the global leaders in providing new generation of mobility solutions through industrial technology in motion control, integrated safety, automated driving, etc. They are operating in more than 50 countries and have nearly 200 thousand with 60 nationalities of employees working in the company. They have built a solid foundation and market coverage by providing innovative solutions to both businesses users and private customers. They offer a stable and friendly working environment that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years even under the unstable international situation.
Title: Country HR Leader ||人事労務リーダー
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with top of the market working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an Country HR Leader ||人事労務リーダーposition.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Country HR Leader, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Your typical day looks like:
- Provide effective service in all HR activities (such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, reporting and employee relationship) for Japan.
- Provide regional HR support for Australia, Singapore, and Thailand.
- Manage relationship with vendors in payroll and Compensation & Benefits filed.
- Lead and facilitate HR global projects in performance review and annual sales review.
- Work with third party consultant in improving work regulations, driving employee engagement.
- Onboarding and off-boarding supports.
- Manage HR system update to ensure accurate HR database.
- Provide employee consultation service.
- Provide employee life cycle support to make sure smooth employee experience.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience of working in HR area.
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Preferred experience in global company
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
- Business level language skills in English and Japanese
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Listed public company - 上場企業
- International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない